Stapell Guide Dogs:
- boutique provider of quality guide dogs
- dogs that are bred, raised, trained, matched and placed as working guide dogs
- GHAD Accredited Training Organisation
- GHAD Approved Employee Trainers
- Applicant IGDF Org
Mobility Adventures (2-7 days)
- O&M in settings with varying degrees of difficulty
- respite with a Support Worker
Arts & Crafts
Horsemanship & Ownership
Fishing & Kayaking
Animal Training & Handling
Yes. No providers have a right to take away your choice and control of how to use your funding. The contracts clients are made to sign, although they should reflect these freedoms, conflict with NDIA policy. When in doubt, confer with NDIA and request they call this practice out as a conflict of choice & control. For example, many clients have calls into NDIA to combat this, requesting that restrictive practices don't get to receive their government funding.
No. We can refer to other organisations that may. We don't work with Owner-Trainers and we don't deliver Public Access Tests for any service animals that are not Stapell's (except where contracts are expressly in place).
No. Stapell is Australia-wide. We've worked in many states and factor in negotiated travel with other work in the area, similar to any national program efficiencies.
Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of events!
At your appointments:
- Clean your hands often.
- Maintain your distance.
- Wear a mask.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Cover sneezes with a bent elbow.
- Stay home if you're unwell.
- If you have a fever, go to the doctor.